Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Dreamhunter Read Along Part 2 Winner!


It's that time again, time to announce another Read Along winner! 

Last week we read Part 2, The Try and I was thrilled when Wendy said
"I'm really enjoying the book it's like Harry Potter meets the Hunger Games." 

Does anyone else see the similarities?  Or does it remind you of a different combination of books? 

Okay okay, moving on :)

This week the winner can choose from one of the following 3 prizes, 1 PBS Credit, $5.00 Gift Certificate from Amazon of the Handmade Gift pictured below. 


And the Winner is...

Susan

That's 2 in a Row!  Way to go Susan!  Don't give up everyone else the gifts just get better and better and Susan can't win them all (I use Random.org to select the winners).

Onto a bit of fun.  Last week I shared my Pinterest Board for Dreamhunter with y'all and opened it up to anyone that wanted to add to it.  This board will always be available so just drop me a comment if you want me to add you to it or if you need an invite to Pinterest.


Nerdup aka Mali pinned two wonderful images.

The above image she saw as a place where Rose and Laura would eat "conversation cake, mint tea, and ice cream."  Isn't it a fabulous photo!  It makes me wish there were still places around like this and wonder why we moved from that to in and out Starbucks chains.

Bellow is Nerdups "crank car model T it comes in every color you want as long as you want black."
I'd want black!  After all that's what color my car is now. 


thanks so much Nerdup for the fabulous additions.  Congratulations Susan!  Wendy I am so thrilled that you are enjoying the book, I have to admit I was very worried about this read along.  Can't wait to see what y'all have to say about next weeks reading!
 

No comments: