Thursday, May 10, 2012

Wish you were Here Beach Postcards ~ Alpha Stamps Swap


It's that time again, time for me to host another fabulous Alpha Stamps Swap.  Here are the details

"Wish You Were Here" Beach Postcard Swap!

Theme:
"Wish You Were Here" Beach Postcards! You could interpret the theme as a summer vacation (at the beach), or beachy scenes (frolicking in the water, building sandcastles or sunning on the beach), or a scene from a beach destination (the shore, a scenic shot, or the boardwalk).

What:
Create 5 different postcards and receive 5 in return, all by different artists!  Please do not send in more than ONE set (aka: maximum of 5 postcards).

Requirements:
Each postcard MUST have a beach theme using at least one Alpha Stamps' collage sheet or rubber stamp image. Please (3D) embellish your postcards and have fun with the names of the addressees! 
You are also required to use the ‘Kraft Postcards' as the item to be decorated.


I had a bit of a time creating my pieces, but here they are. 

 

I found some wonderful new 3D items on etsy that I included, don't you just love those pink bead flowers!

 

To sign up for the swap go to the Alpha Stamps Yahoo Group homepage, you have to sign up by the 13th of May.  Pieces are due to me by June 18th.

 

I did have fun with the Written sides of the postcards, sending them to Migrating birds, fraternity brothers and 2 legged landlocked friends. 

 

There is tons more inspiration by the fabulous Design team members that you can view HERE, along with more pictures of my post cards.

 

I hope you enjoyed viewing my pieces and come join in the fun!

1 comment:

Steam Tea Travels said...

This looks like so much fun<, I'm sorry to have missed out! WOnderful works, all!
ANd--hey! you've got our main blog's button in your right sidebar! Thank You for keeping it up there for us!
:)
Rose