Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Valentine Tea Cup and Beaded Spoon Swap ~ Art Share

One of my favorite swaps that the Marie Group does are the Tea Cup swaps.  This time it was a Valentine Tea cup and Beaded Spoon Swap.
This time I was partnered with the Wonderful Wendy of Bliss Angels
 
Tea Cup - As this is Valentine's Day let's make it cream/white fine/bone china tea cup with red or pink roses.
We also had to make a hand-beaded antique silver spoon. Beads should match the cup and include at least 1 heart bead/charm.  This part scared the begebies out of me.  I am not very good with beading and had never even heard of a beaded spoon.  But I signed up anyway.

  Please also include a gift of tea, chocolate and/or lace.
Wendy gave me all 3 plus more!
Yep, check that out individually wrapped with flowers, butterfly's and twaul. 
Wendy really made me feel special, which to me is exactly what Marie Antoinette's Mail Art group is all about. 
Thank you Wendy!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Edwards said...

Marie Antoinette's Mail Art group what is that? something you do on your blog or in neck of the woods? curious i am. what a great swap. ( :

Kris Dickinson said...

Wendy did an amazing job. What a gorgeous cup and spoon. Such wonderful goodies too!

Wendy Aspinall said...

OH my thank you for the thank yous your most welcome .... Hugs Wendy

Kim Gillian said...

Amazing Swap Goodies!!

my cup of tea said...

what a sweet swap!!! just beautiful!
~Donna~