Thursday, May 1, 2014

Heavenly Floral Soothing Bath Teas

 Recently I discovered Your Paper Pantry it is a ning group.  I wasn't sure if it was for me but then this swap came up, Primitive Pleasures, soothing to the soul.  
 I've always loved the look of primitive crafts and I am a sucker for anything heavenly smelling.  So I was in!  Not quite sure I hit the nail with my primitive packaging but I tried and those of you that follow me know this is way out of my comfort zone.  
I ended up making Bath Teas and packaging them inside a handmade pouch.  The Teas are a mix of herbs, botanicals, salts, oatmeal and essential oils.  They smell heavenly, lavender, sage, rosemary and rose!

I made 1 extra and it is available in my store.  If you don't like the pouch I ended up mixing a bunch of extra tea soak so that too is available in my store.  

I really hope the gal's at Paper Pantry like my creations.

No comments: